CDL Class A Driver
We are seeking qualified candidates for a roll-off Truck Driver position to assist with transportation of all recyclable materials delivered to and from our Nitro, West Virginia facility. We offer an excellent benefits package along with competitive compensation.
- Transporting recyclable materials from local and/or long distance.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Operate company owned trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations, including delivery, pickup, and relocation of products and materials.
- Maintain all certifications required by DOT and OSHA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalency with driving experience as a Class-A CDL with clean driving history required. Knowledge of scrap materials recycling industry a plus. Must operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times. Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and customers. Ability to work independently.
If you possess these qualifications, submit your resume or apply in person at West Virginia Cashin Recyclables, 1 Pickens Road, Nitro, WV.