WV Cashin Recyclables is looking for a Crane Operator/Material Handler. The position is day shift with a primary work schedule of Monday through Friday from 7 am to 4 pm. Candidates must be team players and work well with others. Attention to safe operation of equipment is a must. The individual should have experience operating heavy machinery; Fuchs Material Handler experience is a plus. The pay scale is commensurate with experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Benefits: 401K, Health Insurance, Uniforms, and Paid time off.
- Loading and unloading trucks and train cars.
- Sorting materials that have been dumped on the ground into the proper grade for preparation and shipping.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, local, & SA Recycling safety, health, environmental rules, regulations, policies, & procedures
- Regular attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
- Accomplish work by operating equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls.
- Maintain and clean equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalency. Knowledge of the scrap materials recycling industry is a plus. Must always operate and maintain equipment safely. Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and customers, and the ability to work independently.
If you possess these qualifications, submit your resume or apply in person at West Virginia Cashin Recyclables, 1 Pickens Road, Nitro, WV.