Cutting Torch Operator
We are seeking qualified candidates for an experienced cutting torch operator position. We offer an excellent benefits package along with competitive compensation.
Torch operators are responsible for:
- torching scrap material to meet specs for shipment.
- proper handling and storage of propane tanks.
- maintain work area in order to safely and promptly torch material.
- understand and follow company safety rules and wear all proper PPE.
- maintain necessary equipment and notify management of necessary repairs and/or replacements.
- 2-year previous torch cutting experience in an outdoor environment.
- ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistence.
- ability to lift and carry materials and equipment up to 50 pounds.
- ability to work in both hot and cold weather conditions is required.
If you possess these qualifications, submit your resume or apply in person at West Virginia Cashin Recyclables, 1 Pickens Road, Nitro, WV.