Recycling Rewards Program
Recycling with West Virginia Cashin just got even more rewarding!
West Virginia Cashin has launched a Recycling Rewards Program. This means customers get rewarded for every load recycled with West Virginia Cashin.
As a member of the Recycling Rewards Program, WV Cashin customers can earn points towards great prizes. We will keep track of your points until you’re ready to redeem them for one of the prizes below. Points will also be displayed at the bottom of your receipts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – How do I know how many points I have?
A – Ask the attendant at the window the next time you’re at the facility!
Q – How many pounds/items must I recycle in order to earn points?
A – You will earn points for every material you bring in:
- For every 10 pounds of aluminum, you accumulate 1 point
- For every 5 pounds of brass, you accumulate 1 point
- For every 3 pounds of copper, you accumulate 1 point
- For every 10 pounds of lead, you accumulate 1 point
- For every 10 pounds of stainless steel, you accumulate 1 point
- For every 100 pounds of steel, you accumulate 1 point
- For every 5 pounds of wire, you accumulate 1 point
Q – Can I combine points with my family, friends, etc.?
A – No.
Q – Do my points carry over from year to year?
A – Yes, any points you have at the year’s end will carry over to the next year as long as you don’t redeem them.
Q – How do I redeem my points?
A – Just ask the window attendant about redeeming your points at the time of checkout!
Q – Do my points go back to zero when I redeem them?
A – However many points you use up are taken off. If you have 600 points and you redeem for 500 points, you’re left with 100 points.
Q – Do my points expire?
A – No they don’t!