CDL Class B Driver/Material Handler
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Truck Driver position with heavy equipment operating experience to monitor, screen and properly place all recyclable materials delivered to our Nitro, West Virginia facility. This position requires the successful candidate to operate heavy equipment to move and bale materials; to assist in maintaining site appearance and to perform related work as assigned. We offer an excellent benefits package along with competitive compensation.
- Transporting recyclable materials from local and/or long distance.
- Accomplish work by operating equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls
- Safely operate a Fuchs material handler to separate and load materials to be shipped.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Operate company owned trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations, including delivery, pickup, and relocation of products and materials.
- Maintain all certifications required by DOT and OSHA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalency with driving experience as a Class-B CDL with clean driving history required. Knowledge of scrap materials recycling industry a plus. Must have Dump and Roll-Off experience. Must operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times. Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and customers. Ability to work independently.
If you possess these qualifications, submit your resume or apply in person at West Virginia Cashin Recyclables, 1 Pickens Road, Nitro, WV.