We are seeking qualified candidates for a Laborer position to monitor, screen and properly place all recyclable materials delivered to our Nitro, West Virginia facility. This position requires the successful candidate to move and bale materials; to assist in maintaining site appearance and to perform related work as assigned. We offer an excellent benefits package along with competitive compensation.
- Accomplish work by observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls
- Feed processing equipment and separating loads by hand.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Facilitate shipping and receiving operations, including delivery, pickup, and relocation of products and materials.
- Maintain all certifications required by OSHA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalency. Knowledge of scrap materials recycling industry a plus. Must operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times. Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and customers. Ability to work independently.
If you possess these qualifications, submit your resume or apply in person at West Virginia Cashin Recyclables, 1 Pickens Road, Nitro, WV.